Welcome to this episode of Inspired Me - inspiration from the heart. Today, I sit down with Debbie Bridge to wax poetic on what inspires her and how she offers shares her heart-centred work.
She’s a mom, a teacher, a student, a practitioner of The Work. And here’s the story of how Debbie Bridge came to The Work and how she shared her heart-centred work with everyone she meets!
Quote of the episode offered by the Buddha, "Just as we can know the ocean because it always tastes of salt, we can recognize enlightenment because it always tastes of freedom."
We cover A LOT in today’s discussion
* What happens when self-help no longer cuts it
* How Debbie found something radically different that actually changed the way she thinks
* The realization that just because we offer this kind of work that we’re not some enlightened, finished being
* Why creators create - for ourselves!
* Debbie guides me through a process of The Work - free therapy!
* How we can get close to what drops us out of joy
* Your prescription for happiness
* Self-care isn’t selfish
* The greatest connector is ‘me too’
* It might sound like a lot of work - but this is just because we’re blind to the work it takes to be in struggle
* Not ever about fixing anyone or anything in your life
* When perspective changes, you can’t help but see the world differently
Connect with Debbie
Website - www.debbiebridge.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/debbie.bridge.585
FB Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/InquiryandCuriosity/
Instagram - @debbie.inquiry.curiosity