Investment: $400, with payment plan available
*To complete payment via etransfer, please contact Caroline directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Massage therapists and passionate non-therapists welcome!
Pass on your knowledge and passion to parents with this comprehensive and rewarding infant massage course. Learn how to teach and guide parents through infant massage routines and techniques tailored to their needs.
Receive continuing education credits from the NHPC (34 hours) and from the MTAA (17 primary credits) after completion
What will you learn?
- Benefits of Infant Massage
- Contraindications and Guidelines to Infant Massage
- Infant Massage Techniques and Parent Routines
- Colic, Digestion & Teething
- Common Childhood Discomforts
- Massage and Stages of Growth
- Hydrotherapy Techniques
- Addressing Parent Concerns and Questions
- Developing and Promoting your Infant Massage Class
Investment: $400, with 50% deposit required to hold your space
Course Cancellation Policy
Deposit payment is 100% non-refundable, except in the case of program cancellation by InspirED Me. Full course cancellation policy is available on our website at http://inspiredme.ca/cancellation-policy/