by Caroline Stewart
- Stop rushing. There’s no need. There’s always going to be somewhere to go, something to do. Just slow down and see what happens. If you find that you’re always running behind or feeling overwhelmed, this is a strong sign that you’ve got too much on your plate.
- Rest. Sounds easy, but we often overschedule ourselves and forget the importance of recharging. Remember that you are at your best when well-rested. Taking that time out to recharge will pay off in dividends!
- Balance. There are a lot of moving parts in our lives. Checking in at the start of every week is a great way to see how we’re doing with balance. Areas to consider: relationships, family, health, work, personal motivation, growth.
- Choose challenge. We can look at circumstances in many different lights. It’s easy to fall into the trap of seeing our life as a collection of blessings or curses. The most inspired and innovative people choose to see difficulties as a challenge. There’s no good or bad. There’s only opportunity.
- Evolve. Change is inevitable. It’s happening right now. Remaining stuck in our current beliefs and habits is a recipe for frustration. Welcome change into your life. Embrace your emerging self!
Check out our upcoming Visioning & Purpose Workshop series on April 17!
Copyright 2016, InspirED Me Learning & Coaching, by Caroline Stewart